Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Fever!!!

Yesterday was an absolute gorgeous day in Florence, KY and Rachel, Molly, and I took advantage of it. First we played outside with bubbles. Rachel thought the bubbles were ok but she LOVED watching Molly chase after the bubbles and laughed the entire time. Then we went for a walk. Boy do I have spring fever now.
Here are a few pictures from this week.
Rachel ready to go for a walk.















Our new adventures with a spoon :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her little hat! Her cheeks are so fat and yummy. I'm so glad you are good with taking pictures of her.

love aunt beff

Sarah said...

tell her to slow down on the growing up thing! She's taking it too fast! Looks like fun. Glad your able to get out and enjoy soem good weather!

Charmie said...

Ange,
You guys have the prettiest baby I have ever seen! I love seeing all your pictures! Love and Miss You!
Charmie