I looked at this days ago, but am just now commenting! She is getting prettier and prettier. I can't decide though who she looks like the most, Greg probably, but I see some of your Dad in her too.
I have been married to the love of my life for 11 years. We have three precious daughter Rachel 4, Reagan 2, and Rebecca 1. They have made us laugh, cry, and wonder how anyone could possibly not believe in God. After spending the first 29 years of our lives in Chattanooga, TN, we now call Florence, KY our home. Although it is only a stone throw away from Cincinnati, we feel miles away from the hustle and bustle of a big city. Between work, church, and the new additions to our family we stay pretty busy. Greg and I created this blog in hopes of staying in touch with our friends and family across the miles and those close to home. We are so very blessed to have you in our lives.
3 comments:
I knew she would say mama first!!! How awesome is that! It won't be long till she says da da
This is so awesome! I can't believe is is starting to talk already!!!! Post some more! I check your site everyday!!!
I looked at this days ago, but am just now commenting! She is getting prettier and prettier. I can't decide though who she looks like the most, Greg probably, but I see some of your Dad in her too.
Post a Comment