Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rachel's Recital


Hi Friends and Family!  It seems that I am down to writing yearly blog posts now.  I hope to start doing better soon!

Yesterday Rachel had her first dance recital.  It was awesome.  Or maybe I should say that watching my baby up on stage and the talent of the other dancers was awesome.  Now for the part that wasn't awesome...makeup!!  We were asked to put stage makeup on our 4yr old.  Well, Rachel did not go with any makeup on.  She was the only little girl in her class who didn't wear makeup.  After talking to her about it for a while she took the peer pressure pretty well and proudly wore her pretty just as it is face on the stage.


Here are a few pictures in the dresses that Grammie  made for the girls.  They looked so cute!  Thank you Grammie! 


No comments: